Monday, May 13, 2013

{250th Post} What have you missed?

My 200th Post was posted almost a year ago and has been my most-read post of all time.

So let me say THANK YOU to my faithful readers :)

You would think this, my 250th post, should be something exciting, but instead I'm going to highlight a few posts of late...I've got nothin' else...so, enjoy! :-)


  • {Kickstarter} Grace Alone - please check out the Grace Alone project that the Deo Cantamus organization is sponsoring. You don't want to miss out on this!

  • {Love from Littles} = Worth Being Late - Jess & Luke's foster boys have been back with them for 5 weeks now. At this point we still don't know how long they'll have them, but we're certainly enjoying being able to love on them while we can.





Any ideas for my 300th post? At the rate I've been posting, it should be sometime this fall. Stay tuned! I'll try to work on something awesome for ya! ;)

I'll leave you with a collage of pics from this weekend of Jess & Luke's boys. They were loving playing in Aunt Cheryl & Uncle Jon's backyard.

Click to Enlarge

No comments: