Thursday, February 7, 2013

{saying goodbye is hard}


Tomorrow E (4) & V (2) are going to live with their parents. My sister, Jess and her husband, Luke, have been taking care of them since March 19, 2012 when baby F was a week old. F gets to stay a little longer, but he starts overnight visits on Feb 15.

Our family is sad for us, but happy for them. E has asked for his mommy and daddy every night  at bedtime since the first night and many other times throughout the day...

We've celebrated birthdays and Christmas, and just lived life with them since March. It’s amazing how attached you get! They call my parents grandma and grandpa, and I’m pretty sure Frenzy thinks Jess is his mom. Everyone at our church loves them too.

I thought I wouldn't see them for a while so I brought them Valentine’s last night to church (little puppy’s and chocolate). I squeezed them tight and Vincent just ran off laughing…tightly carrying the chocolate box in his chubby little fist…what a goober!

To my surprise I found out that all of them (Mom, Dad, 3 older siblings, E & V) are planning to come to church next Wednesday to hear E sing with his Cherub Choir. 

Gonna miss these guys...




Jess posted this on Facebook earlier this week:

Isaiah 55 

10 For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven
and do not return there but water the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
11 so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;
it shall not return to me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.




No comments: