Saturday, November 16, 2013

{-27.6, The Weightloss Continues}

Yesterday I was chatting with someone about how much weight I've lost,and I was happy to say I was down 26 lbs. This morning I saw a new low on the scale and can now say 27.6 lbs lost!

So I thought I'd give a glimpse of what my overall weight loss looks like over the last 6 months. Using MyFitness Pal to track my weight loss has been a great tool.


3 months ago I finished 6 weeks at Fit Body Boot Camp and really loved it. The only reason I stopped going was because it's not cheap. Since I have a free gym at my work it's hard to justify the expense.



I didn't stop working out. As you know, I used Jillian Michael's videos and some running. I really got into the little bit of running I was able to do. I had worked up to running a full mile without slowing to a complete walk.

My weight loss over the last 3 months continued even after stopping Fit Body, but the opportunity to do 8 more weeks at Fit Body was presented at a price I wanted to pay. I jumped at the chance to finish out this year as strong as possible.

Two weeks ago I rejoined Fit Body for the 8 week program to help me reach my goal for this year. So far it's been great! I've already seen the scale drop in a significant way and I feel stronger. Much stronger. I've been going 5-6 days a week and next week plan to do a couple of double sessions.

The workouts at Fit Body are tough, but the energetic trainers and helpful classmates make you think, "was that really a half hour?!"

Even if I don't reach my goal for 2013. I know this: my 2014 goal will not have to be as big as the past few year's goals.

Oh, remember this? My summer goals?


I'm still working on getting through the entire Bible. I have about 12 days of the reading plan left! It has taken longer than 90 days, but I'm getting there!! May God add his blessing to the reading of His Word.

As the end of 2013 quickly approaches, I wonder, are you making a mad-dash to reach any goals you had for this year?

No comments: