Friday, May 24, 2013

{Little Peanut} Margot Louisa Levang

Rejoice with those who rejoice...
 
Romans 12:15a
 
This week, while a bit quieter at work, kept me hopping after work: Monday was Morgen's birthday celebration, Tuesday was free, Wednesday was Lindsay's Master's Essay Presentation, Thursday was taxi for Morgen to swim lessons, and Friday was a fun surprise...Lindsay had her baby!
For readers who wonder who Lindsay is...well, she's my sister-in-law Meg's sister which makes her one-sixth of the Auntie-hood for Lily and Ella. Oh, and she used to be my upstairs neighbor until last July when she got married to Chris. 
This morning I was getting ready for work (and running late) when I got a text from Lindsay that Margot Louisa Levang was born at 1:26 am. She weighed 5 lbs 15 oz and was 19.5 inches long.
Since I didn't have any plans except working out after work, I asked Lindsay if I could come meet her tonight. I went up to the hospital around 7:30 pm to meet Margot. Her great-grandparents from Iowa and her Grandma Tuttle were there giving her lots of love. I got to steal her away from Great-Grandpa and hold her for a bit. She is sooo cute!
I realized today it's been five years since I held a one-day old baby! I've added two nieces in the last 3 years, but I'm thankful I got to see them when they were about a month to six weeks old.

Mother's Day ~ 12 May 2013
Lindsay Levang ~ Master's Essay Presentation ~ 22 May 2013
Graduation is Saturday, but one graduate will be missing! 
 
 
 Margot Louisa Levang ~ 24 May 2013
 
 
Congratulations, Levang family!
 
 

No comments: