Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{worthy cause} Amazing Grace Home


Hello, friend of blog!

Once again I’m participating in the Amazing Grace Home Walk and will be fundraising for Metro Women's Center

I would like to ask you to support the cause and make a donation to my fundraising page. You can also click on the DONATE button in the sidebar on my blog's home page.

All donations are secure and sent directly to Metro Women's Center by FirstGiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation.

For more information on the Amazing Grace Home visit Metro Women's Center's blog.

For more information about the 3rd Annual Amazing Grace Walk (i.e. you want to walk with me on Saturday, May 12th at French Park), please go to Metro Women's Center's FirstGiving page.

Thank you for your support!

Me and my nephew Carsten at the 2011 walk


No comments: