Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{worthy cause} Amazing Grace Home


Goal(s) Reached!

As I mentioned earlier this month, once again I’m participating in the Amazing Grace Home Walk/Ride, and I have been fundraising for Metro Women's Center

As of today I've raised $400 thanks to my family and friends. When I surpassed my original goal of $300, I felt that there were some others out there who were still able to give but maybe just hadn't done it yet.

You can make a donation on my fundraising page. You can also click on the DONATE button in the sidebar on my blog's home page.All donations are secure and sent directly to Metro Women's Center by FirstGiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation.

The Amazing Grace Home is a wonderful new ministry of Metro Women's Center and you can read more about it on Metro Women's Center's blog.

Let me know if you plan to join me at the Walk, or just show up!

3rd Annual 
Amazing Grace Walk
Saturday, May 12th
At French Park

More info on the Walk found at 

Thank you for your support!

Me and my nephew Carsten at the 2011 walk

If you have been thinking about donating, don't delay! The walk is this Saturday!!

No comments: