Friday, March 23, 2012

{day off}

Afternoon Sky

This year I am enjoying a few extra vacation days in honor of my 5 years at theJob*. I am trying to take off at least one day a month. For March I chose to take off Friday of our Deo Cantamus concert weekend. I think it was a wise choice since I haven't had a Saturday at home to do domestic-type things in a few weeks. (I'm also taking a day off next week when a friend will be in town.)

So raise your hand if you want to know what I did today?!!


  • 8:00 am Awake
  • 8:15 am Checked Email, Read Devotional Emails, Caught up on Facebook and 200+ Google Reader posts, Finished a Book
  • 11:00 am Lunch
  • 11:30 am Movie/Start Laundry
  • 2:30 pm Inventory Fridge, Freezer, Cupboards (This has been on my To Do list for a long time - now I can't say I don't know what to make for dinner, that's for sure!)
  • 3:00 pm Vacuumed Apartment, Folded 2 Loads of Laundry
  • 3:30 pm Mixed and Baked Cookies for Deo concert reception
  • 5:20 pm Errands - Bank and Library
  • 6:00 pm Dinner
  • 6:30 pm Deo Rehearsal (I'm still humming "Nun Dankat Alle Gott"!)
  • 9:45 pm Frosted/Decorated Cookies
  • 10:15 pm Made Bed

I'm looking forward to some extra sleep tonight and a relaxing Saturday morning since all these chores got done today!

Today felt like a Super Saturday!


*theJob = name changed to protect the innocent

No comments: