Sunday, March 18, 2012

{7 Things to Know}

Another edition of 7 Things to Know...

  1. Happy Birthday to my Dad! 
  2. 3 New Foster-Nephews! - On Monday my sister Jess and her husband Luke are getting 3 little boys (ages 3 and under). Jess and Luke will have them for an unknown amount of time. I can't share details on the blog, but please pray for all of them as they adjust to this new situation.
  3. Project Time - Since my boss was gone on vacation all week I had extra time to work on projects: 
    • I reviewed 14 resumes. We're hiring a new financial planning assistant (a.k.a. Sabrina's slave) and I'm responsible for assisting with creating the job description, posting the job on 3 sites (2 universities and 1 financial planning site), collecting/reviewing resumes, generating interview questions, communicating with applicants, and conducting initial interviews. 
    • I reviewed a dozen or so financial planning websites to get ideas on what to do and what not to do on our website.  
    • I finalized two What to Expect pieces and a Changing Technology piece for our advisors to use with our clients.
    • I updated 3 computers with Windows updates. I do this once a month for myself and two others in the office. This is one of my annoying tasks, as it doesn't take a lot of skill or creativity, just time.
  4. Curiosity - I'm curious if anyone has entered their email address on the left-hand side of my blog to receive and when I put up new posts. I'm not sure if I can track/see when people do this, so I thought I'd mention it in case you want to get an email when I put up new posts. Go ahead - enter your email address. And thanks! :)
  5. In Case You Missed It
    • Goal Progress - a quick update on my workouts with pics of my gym
  6. Links of the Week
  7. Weekend Pics


Anything else you would like to know? Please ask!

Make it a great week!

No comments: