Thursday, March 15, 2012

{goal progress}

One of my goals for the year is to lose weight. One of the steps to reaching that goal was to be more active. Having a desk job does not lend itself to assisting with that step, but thankfully my new work-building has a gym.
The Gym
My Spot - Elliptical Machine #1 to the right of the Stair Stepper
I've been using MyFitnessPal to track my workouts on my phone since the beginning of January. Here are two reports from the site:



I'm quite impressed with my consistency the past few months! (pats self on back ;) 

There is one additional thing that I need to start tracking though, and that is food...which for some reason is a habit that I'm resistant to!

MyFitnessPal has a social network component that I've been reluctant to utilize, but I would like to invite you to join me there if you are interested in fitness. Would you join me?!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.  ~Plato

Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul. ~3 John 1:2

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

No comments: