Thursday, December 8, 2011

{tis the Season}

Found this little diddy in my unpublished list...looks like I started it the beginning of December, but didn't quite finish it...Well, I'm posting it anyway...

**************************************

As we move from the Season of Thanksgiving to the Season of Give Me, I mean Giving.I wanted to make sure to take a few minutes to write down some things that I'm thankful for this year.

I'm thankful for...

My family - my parents recently moved from 9 hours away to 2 hours away. Ahhh, so great!

My car - poor thing is on the end of it's long journey, but I'm hoping it lasts a bit longer.

My job: tasks, projects, boss, workspace, coworkers, free gym. All things things make my days go by quickly and help me never to be bored with my job.

Hot water, electricity,

**************************************

No comments: