Saturday, December 31, 2011

{Goodbye, 20Eleven}

Happy New Year!!

Here's a little pictorial summary of 20Eleven:

January
February
March

Since 2010 was kind of a recovery year financially from 2009, I had lots of goals for 2011 one of which included paying off a credit card.


Mom turned 60!
Lots of snow in Minneapolis!

Dad turned 60!
Got to go to a few hockey practices - Nephew Carsten’s new past time!

April
May
June

Morgen & I enjoyed sunny walks at Medicine Lake.


Carsten and I walked for Metro Women’s Center – raising money for their new Amazing Grace home.


Niece Lily turned 1!
Flaming Family Reunion
July
August
September

Beautiful “We’re sorry” flowers from Morgen, Carsten, and Ethan...

Our tradition for the past 3 years has been to have Jess’s birthday party at my house.


Finished paying off my credit card so time for a haircut…just a shape up since I spent 7 months growing it out!
October
November
December

Jess and Luke were certified foster parents for over 6 months when Safya came to be a part of our family for a short few weeks. Looking forward to them having another placement sometime soon!

I decided to chop my hair. Absolutely no regrets!

Mom and Dad moved to Spooner, WI.
I took back their tree I had borrowed for 5 years and helped them decorate.

No comments: