Sunday, October 26, 2008

"focus on your driving, bekah"


Morgen and I were riding in the car a couple of weeks ago and I was pointing out the lovely fall foliage to her and commenting on my favorite color of leaves. While I was exclaiming over some trees with some exceptional red leaves, Morgen was gracious enough to tell me "you need to focus on your driving, Bekah." All I could do was laugh. Earlier in the drive she had been distracting me while we were on the interstate and I told her I needed to concentrate on my driving and couldn't reach back for something she wanted or dropped...so now, when there was less traffic and time to look at the scenery, I got reprimanded by a 4 year old about my driving! Ahhh, Morgen...



A few fall pics taken randomly and mostly with my camera phone:

No comments: