Monday, March 10, 2014

{A Year Ago} on Not the Last to Know


This day in {my} history, plus pictures that I may not have ever posted.

2013

2012

  • Springtime in MinneSnowta
  • Oh Life Post - Full day. Up early for Deo Rehearsal. Nice lunch with the group. Dad brought bread mom made - yum. After rehearsal we met everyone at Jen’s and said goodbye to mom and dad. Carsten and I then went and washed my car and took a walk at Medicine Lake. We had a really nice time. At then end of the hour long walk we made boats from a magazine I had in the car. We tried to float the boats in a huge puddle but while we had fun making the boats we were not successful in our floating efforts. I brought Carsten home, and I had a pancake dinner with them. I came home and crashed. I think it reached 65 today...so nice!!!!


2011

Work Fashion

2010


Kids' Choir - Listening to a Missionary during Missions Conference




What did you do last year on this day?


No comments: