Saturday, November 30, 2013

{30 Days of Thankfulness}

I'm thankful for...
  1. Productive and fun Fridays off
  2. New babies we can celebrate
  3. Rest days
  4. Fit Body Boot Camp (Round 2)
  5. Sleeping charges
  6. Lunchtime walks on the treadmill
  7. Women who choose life
  8. Impromptu dinner with sister, niece and nephews
  9. Saturday morning workouts and lazy Saturday afternoons
  10. Reception desk duty at church and talking to 101 year olds
  11. Veterans. Freedoms.
  12. Dr. Pepper - looking forward to the weekend when I will have some!
  13. Four new nephews
  14. Busy days at work and Jimmy Johns
  15. Campfires and friends who enjoy s'mores
  16. Lower numbers on the scale
  17. Sundays
  18. Double session workouts, ice packs and ibuprofen
  19. Calls from nephew and niece
  20. Christmas music in November
  21. Orchid plant that doesn't need much attention but still looks as nice as when I got it!
  22. Vacation Days
  23. Road trips to Mom and Dad's
  24. Meals I don't have to cook
  25. Reading time with my nephew
  26. Friends from long ago
  27. My Mazda 3
  28. Close sisters and brother-in-law; fun with nephews
  29. Vacation days - did I say that already?! :)
  30. Piano deals at Sam's!

Philippians 1:3 - I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.

2 Corinthians 9:15 - Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift.

I Chronicles 29:13 - Now therefore, our God, we thank You and praise Your glorious name.

Ephesians 5:20 - Giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
 


No comments: