Sunday, August 18, 2013

{A Year Ago} on Not the Last to Know



This day in {my} history, plus pictures that I may not have ever posted.


2012

Didn't get a lot done today except relaxing. I went to Jen's to feed their fish since she forgot to tell me until she texted - they left town to go up north.

 

2011

Normal day at work: me working feverishly, my boss in meeting all day, my boss leaving early to go to an out of office meeting...

I'm thankful that I have a job. I'm thankful that my job has taught me a lot. I'm thankful for the skills God is allowing me to use at my job. I'm thankful that my boss and co-workers are Christians. I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to share my testimony with a co-worker today.
Lindsay and I went for a walk tonight. I had gone with Sarah at lunch so it was a double walk day! 



What did you do last year on this day?

No comments: