Tuesday, April 2, 2013

{7 Things to Know}

This week’s edition of 7 Things to Know...

I'm bringing back my 7Things to Know posts and kicking it off with a few recipes that I love or want to try sometime very soon!

  1. Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Bar Recipe - These look yummy! Must try them!! ...can I do it without bananas?
  2. Peanut Butter Protein Balls - My sister gave me this recipe and I've made them once...I have ingredients to make them again very soon though! The best part about this recipe is that you switch it up a bit depending on what ingredients you have on hand.
  3. Resurrection Rolls - Warm cinnamon rolls with marshmallows? Yes, please!
  4. Apple Bundles - When my niece asked my sister to put her hair in a "bundle", these Apple Bundles were not what she was talking about. (My Li'l Cop Sis regularly wears her hair in a "messy bun" and the first time my niece wanted to copy her hairdo, she asked for a bundle. :))
  5. Broccoli Salad - Even before I liked broccoli on its own, I liked broccoli salad. I don't think I've made the salad for myself, but I think I'd like to try!
  6. Cinnamon Swirl Cake - I love a good coffee cake, especially if it's cinnamon. (No, I will not be drinking coffee with this.)
  7. Pizza Balls - Pizza is good any time! I was thinking it would be a good bake and freeze item to pull out in the morning and bring to work for an easy lunch. 
 
 

Make it a great week!

No comments: