Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{Book Review} The Butterfly Effect by Andy Andrews

This post is a little late...I wrote this back in August and just found it!!


Book Description

The decisions you make and the way you treat others have more impact than you may ever realize.
Speaker and New York Times best-selling author Andy Andrews shares a compelling and powerful story about a decision one man made over a hundred years ago, and the ripple effect it’s had on us individually, and nationwide, today. It’s a story that will inspire courage and wisdom in the decisions we make, as well as affect the way we treat others through our lifetime. Andrews speaks over 100 times a year, and The Butterfly Effect is his #1 most requested story.
My Review
A grown up, coffee-table version of The Boy Who Changed the World. A lot of history, a big life lesson -- that's my summary of this book. My dad was a history teacher, but I only occasionally enjoy learning about his favorite subject. This book was a quick-read and kept me interested through entire book. Learning of the history of our country is something that I should try to do regularly. Learning about how every decision affects many other people is something that will take a few more lessons. Thanks for the inspiration, Mr. Andrews.


I review for BookSneeze

No comments: