Saturday, August 28, 2010

new plans

Since my plans were changed for the weekend, I decided to do some blogging! Aren't you glad?! :o)

Friday after returning from my new tire adventure (not sure reading this would have helped), I went to dinner and bowling with my sister, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law's sister (aka Jess, Luke, Lindsay)!

We enjoyed a little fast food Chinese at Leann Chins and then headed to Park Tavern Bowling to use the last of a "summer of free bowling" pass that Jess and Luke had.



This morning, I didn't sleep late, but went to the local Farmer's Market for the first time with my sister Jen. We didn't buy much and didn't stay long. Our purchases included: cucumbers, green beans, zucchini and fresh flowers.

I don't know what the rest of today holds, but it might be a movie with my sister during my niece and nephews' rest time or it could be a jaunt up to some cafe Lindsay has a coupon for...Stay Tuned!

No comments: