Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TO DO List

My "oh, so exciting 100th post" was a TO DO list. Want to see the progress I've made?

What's in the works/done:
  • Take a day off of work. Yah, I was sick so I had to take a day off...boo :( Our vacation/sick days are combined so it really stinks when I actually use a sick day.
  • Finish my taxes. I've done what I can and have asked my dad to help me review them. Hopefully, I did it right!
  • Go to doctor for routine checkup. Scheduled for next Tuesday!
  • Sign up for individual health insurance. Application is completed!
  • Prepare for PartyLite show. Gotta get on this! Party is Thursday!!

What's left:

  • Order Internet cable
  • Join a gym
  • Go tanning
  • Send out my "New Years" letter
  • Start planning vacation time
  • Buy new phone
  • Install showerhead

More for the list

  • Schedule eye exam

And of course, to stay focused:

  • Debt Elimination: Destination 2011.

All I can say is I love crossing off items on a list!

No comments: