Sunday, July 12, 2009

weekends of MoCarEth

At My Place

My niece and nephews spent the evening with me while Jen & Eric went out to dinner for the evening. My small apartment got even smaller as the evening went on, but we had a good time hanging out and watching "noovies" :-)
Mo'gen & Carsten spent the night. The next morning I took them to a bakery down the street from me since Morgen requested donuts for breakfast (and as only a good aunt would do, I complied!). I didn't use the word "bakery" when we talked about going to get donuts and when we got there I asked if they knew where we were. Morgen said "Yes, a bakery." When I asked her how she knew that she pointed to a shop window and said that was how she knew it was a bakery. She was pointing to the barber shop pole! Gotta love 'em!!



Sunday Dinner Out

For the sake of my sanity, I really try not to do this very much b/c of the quantity of kids, but one recent Sunday I decided to go to lunch after church with Markgrafs, Frenchs, & Emslies. Here's a few pics:



No comments: