Sunday, July 12, 2009

more fun!

MINI-GOLF
Here's some more fun! Lindsay wanted to celebrate her birthday with mini-golf. We had a great time at an indoor mini-golf place. Just don't ask us how long it took to get there! ;-)

Check out the "CD Cover" photo I took!

BABYSITTING
Linday got flowers for her birthday from her good friend in China; however, she left town two days after she got the flowers. Fortunately for me, I got to babysit the flowers! They were so fragrant and pretty. A new flower opened up almost everyday. I was sad to give them back to her when she returned from her trip, but she did get to enjoy them for several more days after that. I also got a couple of nice pics of my apartment in this folder (which is a sneak peak since I haven't posted moving pictures yet!)

No comments: