Sunday, November 2, 2008

mbbc turns 40

Last weekend I went to MBBC's 40th Anniversary celebration. It was great to be back "home" to visit with everyone.

I arrived Thursday night. Friday I spent the day on campus at Alumni chapel, lunch with friends, visit to Madrigal choir practice, and then an incredible concert program in the evening. Part of Saturday was also spent on campus with mini-reunions for the business department and Madrigal choir.

I enjoyed dinner of Friday with friends at a new Mexican restaurant. Saturday evening I spent with Lawson/Kurschners and got to hold new little Kristin, well I held her when grandma and great-grandma weren't holding her :)

On Sunday Sue fixed a delicious meal that was enjoyed after church with the Lawsons, Kurschners, Chowanecs, and a former housemate, Betsy (who is now Sue's housemate).

Here are a few pics that I took and some that I got from MBBC's webpage:

No comments: