Sunday, April 27, 2014

{How to Avoid Studying}

Remember this post about my new position at work? May is almost here and that means I am running out of time to study for my first course (the first of my several Series tests). Sounds weird to prepare for a class, but the class is mostly just to prep me for the big test. This week I'll actually be scheduling the test for the end of May or first of June, so I have got to get cracking on the books!

But today, when I had plenty of time, what did I do?
  1. Write a blog post
  2. Clean the bathroom - well, the sink and toilet anyway...
  3. Do a load of laundry
  4. Prepare steak salad for lunch with a side of cucumber salad
  5. Make chili with any ingredients available in the freezer, fridge, or cupboard
  6. Watch Sunday afternoon movies - PBS, anyone?
  7. Bake never before made dessert to take to work - Jiffy Cherry Cobbler - hope they like it!
  8. Post on Facebook about needing $25 to reach my goal for the Walk on Saturday
  9. Wash dishes - taking my time to ensure proper scrubbing of pans...
  10. Post on Facebook about reaching goal to raise $500 for the Walk on Saturday! Many thanks to my friends and family who helped me reach this goal. What a blessing!! I'm very thankful for those who chose to partner with me in helping the Metro Women's Center and the Amazing Grace Home.
Ok, now to buckle down for a little studying before I hit the hay...

Seriously. I've got to study!

No comments: