Thursday, April 8, 2010

dead sea scrolls, singing, and sweet rides

Two weekends ago Anna was here for a long weekend. She drove up in her sweet new ride: Nissan Maxima. It was an especially big deal since she's only been driving department issued vehicles for almost a year.

It was a busy weekend for me since I had 5ish hours of practice for Deo Cantamus and a 2 hour concert to fit in on Friday night and Saturday. I've included a video clip below.

In between my practices, we enjoyed several meals at Jen & Eric's as well as a many rounds of Wii that Anna brought with her. I'm thinking I want to add a Wii to my wish list. We had a lot of fun, and Ethan even got into the action!

I took a half day off work on Monday and after lunch at Brit's, Anna & I visited the exhibit of the Dead Sea Scrolls at the Science Museum of MN. After the exhibit we strolled the area near the museum in downtown St. Paul. Enjoyed hanging out with my lil-cop sis!




No comments: