Saturday, April 25, 2009

25 random things

this was a fad a while back on Facebook. I started the list but never finished it...

  1. I love lists! I love to add items just to cross them off!

  2. I enjoy reading blogs and wish I would blog more.

  3. In the 8th grade I said I was going to be a writer when I grew up.

  4. I prefer cold drinks to hot.

  5. I love the smell of coffee, but don't drink the stuff--regardless of peer/family pressure!

  6. I'm a procrastinator. I need lists, people, or time crunch to motivate me.

  7. I'm a perfectionist, kind of.

  8. I'm non-artistic in drawing but sometimes have a spark of creativity with decorating, cooking, and computer stuff.

  9. I would love to be on a home decorating show as the organizer expert but maybe should get my own stuff organized first! It was much easier to be organized when I didn't have anything!

  10. I decided I'm a "visual learner" when most of my friends in college were learning about the concept in their teaching classes.

  11. I spent 3 years on Guam and have albums full of great memories.

  12. I travelled to Australia, Hawaii, Japan and three other islands (Rota, Tinian and Saipan) during my Guam years.

  13. I sing in a group called Deo Cantamus to broaden my horizons and keep me challenged musically.

  14. I wish I had a family of my own but don't dwell on it much.

  15. I spend time with my niece and nephews playing cars and barbies, coloring, and wiping up drool, etc. (Maybe that's the reason for #14...)

  16. I try not to read books or watch movies that I've already read or seen but sometimes I don't remember that I've read or seen it until I'm already into the book or movie.

  17. I'm learning a lot at my job. It's challenging and frustrating to be learning all the time. Just when I think I've got something down, a different something comes up that I have to learn. Isn't that life!?! EDIT: I don't seem to be learning much at work lately. Maybe I've reached a plateau or maybe it's just a slow time...

  18. I'm moving May 16th to an one-bedroom apartment. I'm excited to live "on my own" again!

  19. I'm going to miss cooking for Jess, but I'm sure she and Luke won't mind coming over for dinner once-in-a-while :)

  20. I've never liked a movie I saw on an airplane. (Unfortunately I saw several on the 13-hour flights from the US to Japan.)





No comments: