Sunday, September 21, 2008

plant update

Since it's been a while since my last post, I thought I'd do an update on my plants. Here you can see how they started out.

Now for how well I did or didn't do...
In July/August I almost killed my plants from lack of watering, but I made a small additional purchase in late August to get me back in the game, a beautiful mum plant. Overall my geranium plants didn't flower very well, but they're not dead, and I lost some of my tiny purple flowers. I'm happy that my neglect didn't kill everything.







So far the weather has still been beautiful and I've been remembering to water my plants again. We'll see how long the weather holds out...

1 comment:

Heard by God said...

I love how the one pic looks so beautiful behind your title, Beklah -- very pretty pictures. I used to have a bunch of plants in my home (I think they are very healthy), but one by one they passed on to the other side. I think Karis may have played a large role. ;o)